ROMANTIC ACTION TYPES OF KISSES TO TAKE YOUR MATE’S BREATH AWAY
Warning to all kissers!
- There are so very many types of kisses and we damn near couldn’t get back to work because of what it did to the both of us. (Maybe we shouldn’t have started mid-day….but, the kids were gone. Our point: Don’t take your kissing style for granted until you’ve tried all these types of kisses. THIS IS ONE ROMANTICALLY HOT ROMANTIPEDIA GUIDE AND ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN FROM HERE ON OUT…..
- So, don’t you dare approach your lover’s mouth with anything less than a how-can-I-please-you attitude and energy. Do it the right way, and you’ll all the you-know-what for the rest of your lives. Foreplay can be amazing when standing up with your clothes on, and in the middle of (well……) anywhere! So, try all these types of kisses and you’ll thank us…..
1. Belly Button Kiss
- Start to take your mate’s breath away by using your tongue to gently tickle and kiss your lover’s navel. Vary speeds and technique to change sensation. Invigorating and intoxicating.
2. Butterfly Kiss
- So many types of kisses and this is a favorite! With your faces less than a breath away, bat your eyes against your partner’s cheek. The fluttering sensation might just match the one in your heart.
3. Buzzing Kiss
- Gently place your lips against your lover’s neck just behind their ear. Now, send a shudder through their skin by gently growling and humming, vibrating your lips and cheeks as you do so. Move up and down the neck, over the bones of the face and lips. Stimulating and erotic when done correctly.
4. Cheek Kiss
- A friendly, “I really like you” kiss—and a great choice for a first date. With your hands on your partner’s shoulders, gently brush your lips across their cheek.
5. Downward Kiss
- Starting at the ear, kiss down along your partner’s jaw to their neck or collarbone.
6. Earlobe Kiss
- Gently sip and suck the earlobe. Don’t slurp—you’ll negatively distract and hurt that delicate eardrum with the noise!
7. Eskimo Kiss
- Gently rub your noses together. Not recommended during hay fever season, but these northerners are well-known for what they bring to the types of kisses people enjoy.
8. Eyelid Kiss
- While your partner is resting/sleeping with eyes closed, very, very gently kiss the spot right below their brow bone. A sweet, tender kiss.
9. Finger Kiss
- A finer kiss is a good one of the types of kisses? Yep! Gently suck on one of your partner’s fingers. Very seductive. Very pleasurable.
10. Fish Kiss
- Suck your cheeks in so that both of you look like fish and try to kiss each other before you burst out laughing.
11. Foot Kiss
- An erotic and romantic gesture. Gently suck the toes and then lightly kiss the foot. To avoid tickling, lightly massage the arch of the foot during the kiss.
12. Forehead Kiss
- A mother’s kiss, a just-friends kiss, or a do-you-have-a-fever kiss. Either way, it’s simple and comforting. Just brush your lips lightly across their forehead.
13. Freeze Kiss (AKA, Melt Kiss)
- Shivery fun! Put a small piece of ice in your mouth, then give your partner an open-mouthed kiss, passing the ice with your tongue. An erotic and sensual variation of the French Kiss.
14. French Kiss
- Some call this the “Soul Kiss” because the soul is thought to pass through the mouth’s breath. Open your mouths, and, with lips engaged, touch and play tongue-to-tongue.
15. From Behind Kiss
- Hold your date from behind and, when they turn their head, move yours around to meet their lips with a kiss. Gotcha!
16. Fruity Kiss
- Place a small piece of a juicy fruit–grapes, strawberries, bits of pineapple or mango—between your lips, and then, while kissing, nibble towards each other until the fruit breaks in half, flooding your mouths with sweetness.
17. Hand Kiss
- Gently raise her hand to your lips and lightly brush them across the back of her hand. Historically, this kiss was performed with a slight bow of deference to a lady.
18. Hickey Kiss
- The object is not to draw blood, but to gently leave a mark that will prove your interlude wasn’t a dream. This is often included in erotic foreplay.
19. Hot and Cold Kiss
- Lick your partner’s lips so that they’re warm, and then gently blow on them. The sudden cold blast makes for a sensual explosion. Don’t repeat too often—this can actually result in chapped lips!
20. Letter Kiss
- The original SWAK: Sealed With a Kiss. Send your lover a kiss in a love letter by writing the letter x several times in a row at the bottom: XXXXX.
21. Lick Kiss
- Just before kissing, gently trace your partner’s top or lower lip with your tongue. Surprisingly sensual.
22. Lip Sucking Kiss
- During a sweet kiss, gently suck on their lower lip. A lovely surprise!
23. Mistletoe Kiss
- This is one of the best seasonal types of kisses. Surprise your lover by giving them a gentle holiday kiss under the mistletoe. This is also a good way for shy suitors to steal that first kiss.
24. Mystery Kiss
- Bring home a mixed bag of candy (Jelly Bellies work well). Take turns closing your eyes while the other eats one and then gives you a French kiss. Can you guess the flavor?
25. Nip Kiss
- Just like the lip-sucking kiss, only this time, nibble very gently, being careful not to bite too hard or hurt. Done correctly, this one ignites powerful sensation!
26. No Lips Kiss
- Lean in close, open your mouths slightly and touch tongues without touching lips.
27. Reverse Lips Kiss
- Kiss them upside down. Sounds weird, but this way, each of you get to take that hyper-sensitive bottom lip into your mouths, teasing, nibbling, sucking. A very sensuous, connecting kiss.
28. Shocking kiss
- Consider this one of the best types of kisses: Shuffle around the carpet until you build up an electric charge then lean in close until only your lips meet and give off a spark. Ooh!
29. Shoulder Kiss
- Simply come from behind, embrace your partner, and kiss the top of their shoulder. Very loving and connecting.
30. Sip Kiss
- Take a small sip of your favorite drink. Leaving a little bit of it on your lips, kiss your partner. As an alternative, leave a little in your mouth and transfer it. Yum!
31. Slow Motion Kiss
- Kiss your date at one-half or one-quarter speed. Surprisingly, moving slowly tends to speed other things up.
32. Sniff Kiss
- Popular in Asian nations where public kissing is frowned upon, the sniff kiss doesn’t involve lips at all. Lean into your date and put your nose near their cheek, ear, or neck. Inhale their scent deeply.
33. Talking Kiss
- Whisper sweet nothings into your partner’s mouth. If caught in the act, simply say as Chico Marx, “I wasn’t kissing her. I was whispering into her mouth.”
34. Tongue Sucking
- A variation of the French kiss. During an open-mouth kiss gently suck on your partner’s tongue (not too hard because it may hurt). Very sexy
35. Quickie Kiss
- When you’re in a rush. Often the nose gets it rather than the lips.
36. Virtual Kiss
- When you’re not touching lips could that be one of the types of kisses? Of course! So, for Internet lovers. Send an e-card or a kiss via email with this symbol: :-*
37. Wake Up Kiss
- Before your partner awakes lean over and kiss along their cheek towards their lips. Definitely a more than pleasant way to wake up!
- Open mind — open lips, fresh breath, time to call your own….and a willingness to laugh, feel silly and engage in the sexiest foreplay you’ve had in years. Years! After all, there are at least these many types of kisses.
- Always be trying different types of kisses.
- Kiss of the Day, vote on your favorite top ten, make up your own kisses. Being a great kisser is some of the most exciting foreplay imaginable. In it’s the Bible and a bazillion other books and articles: Be a great kisser and you’ll have your partner for life!
WANT MORE GOOD STUFF
- 20 Incredible Ways to Kiss Better Than Ever
- Romantic Text Messages
- Get More Sex – Part 3 (NOTE: This is part of a 5-part series)
- Top Tantric Sex Tips for Newbies
- Random Acts of Sensuality
Copyright – 2013-14 – Tunomi Unlimited Incorporated (Twoology)